//

MMA SQUARED: Understanding Diego Sanchez’s guru in three easy memes

You will understand nothing. And it wasn’t easy.

First off, I have to thank Josh Gross and Luke Thomas who did the dirty work of interviewing Joshua Fabia, generating an amazing collection of quotes. I’m 8% dumber for having read and listened to their work, but I did it so you wouldn’t have to. On to the analysis:

To best understand the relationship between Mr. Sanchez and Mr. Fabia we must consult an older meme, Overly Attached Girlfriend.

Now that you (don’t) understand their business relationship, let’s see what Galaxy Brain has to say about Diego’s performance and assessment of Jackson Wink.

Bravo to Luke Thomas for asking Fabia what his qualifications were to corner a high level MMA fight.

Maybe the best way to understand Mr. Fabia’s defense of Mr. Sanchez can be summarized not in words, or logic, or thoughts, but in a more pure emotional way:

My kids are home from school on winter break so I haven’t been able to upload a new video to youtube, but I’ll be back on schedule next week. Thanks everyone who has been checking them out. Do you prefer “real time” drawing or time lapse? I just got a request for less time lapse.

Take care of yourself and I’l talk to you tomorrow.

Chris

No comments