//

Video: Hector Lombard confronts ‘clown’ Tyron Woodley at BKFC 19, accuses Woodley of bro code violation

Hector Lombard had some things to say to Tyron Woodley Friday night in Tampa.

Lombard, a current BKFC champion, and Woodley had a discussion at the Florida State Fairgrounds during the BKFC 19 card where things looked to be boiling over, but never getting to a physical altercation.

Check out the video of the verbal confrontation below:

According to Lombard, it was a conversation years in the making with Woodley, who he called a clown in his Instagram post. The former Bellator and UFC fighter went on to offer an explanation as to why he was excited to give Woodley a piece of his mind.

“A while ago I had a girlfriend and things were going really bad between us,” Lombard said. “And I had a relationship with with another girl at the gym and yes, I was wrong for doing that but I’m not perfect in any shape of form. I’m not going to mention who but this clown sent me a text saying that while she was training she messed up her knee, and that he was really good at wrapping, that he had experience in those types of injuries etc. I gave him her number and I told her, ‘Tyron says that he wants to help you, he is going to wrap your knee etc., Are you okay with that’, and she says, ‘Yes, no problem as long I can get better.’

“After that he was trying in her for a week and a half by bashing me, telling her, ‘How come Hector is in Louisiana with his girlfriend and you’re here? That’s so wrong that no one likes Hector at the gym,’ so on and so on. P

Putting me down so he could get his d*ck wet. Meanwhile, he was married with 4 kids etc., pure bullsh*t. [Ricardo Liborio] begged me to leave it alone because he would lose his family if his wife found out what happened. He lost it anyways for doing the same.

“I have everything on text. This clown acts like he is a street guy, etc. No you’re not! Lucky you and lucky me, I found out you was gone! Remember when I called you and you were at the airport?

“Funny how he was apologizing to me, sending me bible stories… you fake!

“Everything is starting to unfold. The truth is finally starting to come out!”

Lombard became champion with a fourth-round TKO over former UFC competitor Joe Riggs at BKFC 18 in June to improve his promotional record to 3-0.

Woodley is getting set to face Jake Paul in a boxing match in Cleveland on Aug. 29.

No comments